Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

And Baby Makes Three...

To My Family and Friends,

I do not have a face to see, or put inside a frame. I do not have soft cheeks to kiss, I don't yet have a name. Not yet can you hold my tiny hands, nor whisper in my ear. It's still too soon to sing a song, or cuddle me so near. They say I should arrive on April 6, 2009, but if I'm like my dad, I'll take my sweet time. Until then, I look forward to meeting you and promise to be worth the wait. Just think of all the joy we'll know come that special day. All I ask for now, is your love and prayers as I continue to grow each passing day.

With Love,

Peanut Brame
(author unknown with many revisions)

9 comments:

the Sebring's said...

We are SO HAPPY for you and Brandon! We can't wait to meet that little peanut of yours! To Peanut: You are so blessed to have two wonderful and loving parents who can't wait for you to enter this world!

Lindsay said...

Yay!! So so happy for you. Can't wait to see the little one! :)

Kelly Tarro said...

woo hoo!!! paige and peanut will be great friends...

Monterey High School said...

Great news! If Peanut is a boy, since he and Paige will be the same age, we can go ahead and arrange this marriage now if you want. I'd rather Paige skip the whole dating thing...

Monterey High School said...

monterey high school is me, Clay T...not sure why it's posting as mhs...weird...

amason said...

yay!! we are sooo excited about this baby!! and sorry clay.. we already called it.. if its a boy, he is marrying morgan! :)

Laura said...

Jessica,

Hello my friend! I came across your blog on Alice Ann's blog and saw your great news! I am so happy for you! What a sweet blessing! Cherish your pregnancy--even if it is hard! Love you oodles!

Unknown said...

My darling girl! Congrats to you and Brandon! I had a hunch a while back there was a baby on the way... thrilled to see I was right! I can't think of two more loving, wonderful people to be parents to Peanut. I miss you like crazy and hope I catch you in Sacramento this weekend.

Love,
Lonia

Carlabuck said...

Such great news and what a wonderful way to share with everyone. Of course when Carol called me last week I cried with Joy. What a Blessing! We pray that you will have a joyous pregnancy and birth. We can't wait to welcome your new Peanut.

All Our Love,
Carla,Kenny & Brett